Our Academic Environment
It is true that nothing can be taught but everything can be learnt provided the learner is interested to actively participate with our various curricular activities. So we try our level best to provide our pupils desirable atmosphere in order to help them achieve their academic goal. For this we own a highly dedicated team of experienced subject experts. We call them Acharya because they teach their pupils (Bhaiyas/Bahans) with the conduct of their own. We conduct Parent Teachers Meet to discuss all about each and every pupil and seek their cooperation to accelerate the pace of development of the child.
April – May Classes run
May – June Summer Vacation
July Periodic Assessment 1
July-August Classes run
September Periodic Assessment 2/Half Yearly Exam
September – October Classes run
October – November Classes run & Durga Pooja and Deepawali – Chhatha Vacations
November – December Classes run
January Periodic Assessment 3
February Classes run
March Annual Examination
School remains closed on Sundays, other holidays and during long summer vacation, Durga Pooja vacation, Deepawali – Chhatha vacation and Holi vacation. The Holiday List is provided in the beginning of the session.
School Uniform for I to Class X – Summer Uniform
Sl. For Boys Quantity For Girls Quantity
1 Steelgrey Full Pants 2 Steelgrey Skirt 2
2 White Full Pants 1 White Skirt 1
3 Pink with White Lining Shirt 2 Pink with White Lining Shirt 2
4 White Shirt 1 White Shirt 1
5 Black Leather Shoes with Laces 1 Pair Black Leather Shoes 1 Pair
6 Black Socks 1 Pair Black Socks 1 Pair
7 White Sports Shoes with Laces 1 Pair White Sports Shoes 1 Pair
8 White Socks 1 Pair White Socks 1 Pair
School Uniform for I to Class X Winter Uniform
For Boys Quantity For Girls Quantity
Steelgrey Full Pants 2 Steelgrey Skirt (White Inner) 2
White Full Pants 1 White Skirt (White Inner) 1
Pink with White Lining Shirt (Full Sleeves) 2 Pink with White Lining Shirt 2
White Skirt (White Inner) Pink with White Lining Shirt White Shirt Black Leather Shoes
White Shirt (Full Sleeves) 1 White Shirt 1
Black Leather Shoes with Laces 1 Pair Black Leather Shoes 1 Pair
Black Socks 1 Pair Black Socks 1 Pair
White Sports Shoes with Laces 1 Pair White Sports Shoes 1 Pair
White Socks 1 Pair White Socks 1 Pair
Maroon V Neck Half Sweater 1 Maroon V Neck Half Sweater 1
Maroon Muffler 1 Maroon Muffler 1
Maroon Blazer 1 Maroon Blazer 1
NOTE : School Belt and Handkerchief are essential for all.
Blazer is not required upto Class II.
There is a big campus of 3 acres approx. in which the entire school is located. There are beautiful playground in the campus.
Shishu Mandir (Primary) (Classes I to V)
Small children do lots of things to learn. They avail themselves stress free education. They are imparted Art & Craft education also.
Vidya Mandir (Junior Secondaryl (Classes VI to VII)
Bhaiyas/Bahans build up confidence to stage and expose their potentialities through various co-scholastic activities.
Vidya Mandir [Secondary] (Classes IX to X)
Bhaiyas/Bahans undergo major psycho-physiological changes and learn to cope up with them. They learn to know themselves and live a life useful for the society.
Book List & Syllabus
The book list is given at the time of admission and just after annual exam is over every year. The syllabus is given by the end of April.
School Time Table
FROM APRIL TO JUNE FROM JULY TO MARCH
For Classes I to X from 06:30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m. from 08:00 a.m. to 02:10 p.m.
75% attendance is essential for promotion to next class.
It is compulsory for a Bhaiya/Bahan to attend the school on the day before long vacation and on the day the school
CBSE we conduct three periodic assessments and one final examination in classes Nursery to X. Examination Specifications are provided through printed literature by the end of April. Result of the PA’s and Final Exam can be seen on the 21st day after the assessment is over.
The parents in general and Bhaiyas/Bahans, in particular MUST very well understand the rules and strictly abide by them to the desired extent :
- School expects from its Bhaiyas/Bahans to religiously abide by the rules and regulations as furnished from time to time.
- Bhaiyas/Bahans are expected to ever remain obedient and devoted to their Acharyajees (teachers) so as to ensure a
very healthy, positive and rewarding academic atmosphere.
- Bhaiyas/Bahans are expected to have a sense of devotion to mother Saraswati, goddess of education and learning; and
keep all the stationeries, Text Books, Exercise Books etc. properly.
- Bhaiyas/Bahans are expected to attend school not only in complete & well tailored but also creme demand well
pressed School Uniform.
- Bhaiyas/Bahans are expected to regard their school as a Temple of Learning; and hence they must have a high morale
of the institution they are reading in.
- No scholar is allowed to keep with himself/herself things like money in cash, watch, calculator, necklace, ring, camera,
transistor, video games, cell phones, l-pod etc. Day Scholars who come to school by their own arrangement may have
money in cash but as per need.
- No scholar is allowed to bring any kind of electronic storage device inside IT lab.
- Any type of conduct against the institutional character will be treated as serious delinquency and liable to severe
- School fees must be deposited in time and cleared before the commencement of Summative Assessments.
- Day scholars are expected to come to school in time with their Tiffin Box not full of junk foods but with home made
nutritious food stuffs.
- Each and every Bhaiya/Bahan is expected to bring School Diary & Vandana Book daily.
- Bhaiyas/Bahans are expected to talk in good English in a very noble way. When expected to speak in Samskrit, they
are expected to be fluent in Sanskrit too.
- Repeated violation of any of the above rules may compel the management to consider the case very deeply and
ultimately decide to send a Bhaiya/Bahan back to his/her home.
A Bhaiya/Bahan may be debarred from the class if he / she does not follow the school rules.
Irregular attendance / habitual idleness / disobedience / lack of cooperation / evidence of misconduct / evidence of
damaging the school property is sufficient reason for expulsion / dismissal from the school.